My YouTube Channel, CTScaper, has over 12,500,000 views and 22,600 subscribers.
Online Design and Consultation gives you answers to your landscaping questions; excluding pest and disease control.
I welcome calls from both homeowners and contractors.
You can ask questions such as:
- Where should I start improving my yard?
- What plants grow best on this site?
- How can I get my overgrown gardens back in shape?
- What steps should I take to install my landscape?
- What’s the best time to prune my flowering shrubs?
- How should I keep mulch off my siding?
Phone consultations are $60 for the first half hour and $30 each additional 15 minute increment.
Online Landscape Design
I design plantings for your home or your clients home.
Simply draw the area you want designed to scale, send me a bunch of pictures and tell me what you’re looking for in the design.
I’ll send you a computer drafted landscape design to work from.
You can share this design with masons, the local nursery to select plants, the irrigation installer, the low voltage lighting installer and/or your clients.
Landscape Design Price List
- Ranch Foundation Planting – $200
- Colonial Foundation Planting – $300
- Patio Planting – $200
- Front Yard Planting – $400
- Price will vary based on design complexity.
- Design and consultation services may not be available during peak season (April-June).
- Locations of walls and steps are drafted in your design. However, elevations and step counts are not.
- I’m only able to design landscapes for climates similar to the Northeast US, USDA Hardiness Zone 6a.
In the video below I discuss the three things people want in their landscape designs.